Meetups are an amazing way to get together with people who share common interests. Of course, there are many websites that do the same, but nobody except Meetup has done something to help its’ users to meet offline as well. This platform brings individuals together and helps to create communities while having fun at the same time in a non-working environment. As a result, even the simplest ideas may become powerful movements when people are ready to share knowledge and improve their communication skills in real life, but not behind the PC. Most noteworthy, the moto of Meetup is to provide a way to explore your city, build your career and get creative.
Key benefits of Cyber Security Meetups:
- Meetup helps you finding cool groups and events based on your current location
- You can follow the local community or even organize events with a few clicks
- It is a great way to meet people offline
- Easy to advertise on and reach potential customers by promoting an event on Meetup
- The user can distinguish between an ordinary member and an event organizer profiles
- Meetup is useful for both individuals and companies
Therefore, the website can be quite useful for people with similar backgrounds who want to create new contacts and expand their network. It is very important especially among professionals in Information Technology and especially the Cyber Security industry. Cyber Security Meetups are becoming a very popular way for such professionals that usually work and live in the Bay Area. If you are one of them or just have some interest in the Cyber Security here is the list.