In this world of ambiguity characterized by uncertainty, risk, doubt and fake news, now is the time to lead with purpose and bring clarity through data and analytics you can rely on and, most importantly, trust.
Data and analytics leaders are driving digital transformation, creating monetization opportunities, improving the customer experience and reshaping industries.
We’ll share new strategies, guidance and best practices to help you realize your future – a future based on data you can trust, agile analytics you can rely on, and the clarity needed to empower you with the continuous intelligence and pervasive insights necessary to excel in the digital economy.
Join us for thought-leading guidance and practical tools on how to:
- Empower everyone and everything in the organization to leverage data and analytics to optimize every decision, every process and every action
- Overcome complexity and ambiguity to drive business value
- Drive innovation through leading technologies – AI, machine learning, blockchain, Virtual/Augmented Reality, IoT and digital twins
- Lead by building a foundation of trust, accountability, governance, security and privacy
- Cut through the AI hype to develop a strategy that impacts the business
BSidesCbr is a conference designed to advance the body of Information Security knowledge, by providing an annual, two day, open forum for discussion and debate for security engineers and their affiliates. We produce a conference that is a source of education, collaboration, and continued conversation for information technologists and those associated with this field. The technical and academic presentations at BSidesCbr are given in the spirit of peer review and advanced knowledge dissemination. This allows the field of Information Security to grow in breadth and depth, and continue in its pursuit of highly advanced scientifically based knowledge.
CrikeyCon is a community-led conference targeting those with an interest in information security around South East Queensland and beyond.
The informal style of the event is designed to facilitate knowledge sharing between all participants. CrikeyCon consists of presentations and demonstrations by industry professionals, security wizards, and enthusiasts alike.
CrikeyCon is run on a costs recovery basis, with surplus funds donated to worthy registered charities in the greater Brisbane area.