Indonesian CIO Network (ICION) is hosting its 6th Annual Conference at Yogyakarta and year 2018 is about “Shaping and Securing The Digital Economy in Indonesia”. On board supporting the Conference will be supporting organizations like ABDI (Association of Big Data Indonesia) and Komite.id.
ICION has started to invite past year sponsors from Year 2017 to support our conference for 2018. Sponsors to our 2018 conference are likely to include Nutanix, ASG Software, Sophos, Arista Networks etc. An Advisory Board has been formed to assist with the final list of VIPs to invite from the CXOs community in region same as for 2017.
These are the Five Reasons You Should Attend if you are a CXO in Indoneisa or the region:
– Content- Discover what is exciitng in the New Digital World and learn how to embrace it by leveraging transformative and secure techologies.
– Technologies- We are bringing some of the brightest and best technologies that can help your business do better.
– Networking – Come and mix with the best of the CXOs from the ICT world of Jakarta
– Yogyakarta is always a good place to start the bonding and networking.
– Understanding the latest Trends in Cybersecurity, Big Data Analytics, Hyper-Convergence, Containers, AI
The West African Cyber Security Summit is a one-day conference co-located alongside Securex West Africa 2019. See key industry experts take to the stage as they host specialist sessions and panel discussions around the West African cybersecurity industry.
2017’s event brought together over 80 senior members and stakeholders from the private and public sector to learn about important developments, key trends, cutting-edge technology and discuss the latest risks and threats facing the future of the industry.
Speakers included leading experts from prominent cybersecurity firms and government agencies such as KPMG, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Ernst & Young, G3, CSEAN, Interpol and more.