Indonesian CIO Network (ICION) is hosting its 6th Annual Conference at Yogyakarta and year 2018 is about “Shaping and Securing The Digital Economy in Indonesia”. On board supporting the Conference will be supporting organizations like ABDI (Association of Big Data Indonesia) and Komite.id.
ICION has started to invite past year sponsors from Year 2017 to support our conference for 2018. Sponsors to our 2018 conference are likely to include Nutanix, ASG Software, Sophos, Arista Networks etc. An Advisory Board has been formed to assist with the final list of VIPs to invite from the CXOs community in region same as for 2017.
These are the Five Reasons You Should Attend if you are a CXO in Indoneisa or the region:
– Content- Discover what is exciitng in the New Digital World and learn how to embrace it by leveraging transformative and secure techologies.
– Technologies- We are bringing some of the brightest and best technologies that can help your business do better.
– Networking – Come and mix with the best of the CXOs from the ICT world of Jakarta
– Yogyakarta is always a good place to start the bonding and networking.
– Understanding the latest Trends in Cybersecurity, Big Data Analytics, Hyper-Convergence, Containers, AI
The scope of the workshop includes, but is not limited to the:
– Design and analysis of cryptographic algorithms and protocols; analysis of internationally standardized cryptographic algorithms and protocols;
– Efficient implementation of cryptanalytic techniques;
– Security evaluation of Russian cryptographic algorithms and protocols;
– Efficient implementation of Russian cryptographic algorithms and protocols;
– Research in perspective cryptographic areas, such as (post-) quantum cryptography, consensus mechanisms in distributed ledger systems.
Cybersecurity ceased to be a distant technical problem, important only for IT departments, and it became an integral part of companies’ strategies and their continuity – “to be or not to be”. We realized that cyber security would be one of the key challenges for the next decades. The total losses of the public and private sector in the world resulting from cybercrime are estimated at 1% of global GDP. Analysts predict that by 2021, these losses will amount to more than USD 6 trillion annually. Tasks are not facilitated by the low supply of cyber security specialists on the labor market.
All this creates a huge demand for comprehensive cybersecurity products and services. There was a need to create a platform for companies and startups, offering products and services of the cyber sector, as well as for small and large companies from various industries, which more than ever need effective protection against a constantly evolving threat. We have created CYBERSEC EXPO for all of them!
CYBERSEC EXPO 2019 is an international two-day trade fair of cybersecurity products and services that gather suppliers, users and cyber-security enthusiasts from around the world.
One of the oldest, the biggest and most recognized IT security conferences in Poland. And definitely the hottest one with one-of-a-kind atmosphere! CONFidence is a camp-like event packed with top-level tech security talks, and lots of attractions.
Join us to meet security experts, researchers, developers, IT specialists, students, and people interested in new technologies. This year once again we’re expecting over 1100 attendees!
Web, malware, IoT, pentests, cloud security, mobile, reverse engineering, forensics… Our experts are going to cover most recent and most significant topics.
What else? Community Corner with additional Community Track, Treasure Hunt, CTF, After Party, CONFidence Class, and lots of other activities that create the unique vibe of CONFidence